IRL (in real life)
Most of my time and Joy and Light residence is on the internet. Shopping can mostly be done via my website, Facebook or Instagram, but my favorite thing about having this business is the time I get to spend IRL with customers and people just browsing. I’ve had a handful of in person house parties, vendor markets and fairs and it is so much fun to hear stories from customers of the perfect gift they need for a friend or family member or when they walk away with one of my business cards and come back later after they have read the back of my card. I love it when someone comes back and shares a little bit with me about their life; they let me in and share something with me because they learned from my card that we share mutual feelings. We all want to feel connected to one another. Whether it is by sharing with someone how you need to get a gift for your best friends birthday or that you too, struggle with anxiety or something similar. It is all about a feeling of connectedness, a place to belong or a person to relate to. Connecting isn’t always easy and it can be exhausting at times, but in the long run it is beneficial to you and that other person and it is exactly how Jesus wants us to live, connected with one another.
So come connect with me and visit IRL! This upcoming Sunday, I will be at The Ansley Art in the Park One Day Sale from 12-5. Find more information here. 30% of all proceeds will be benefitting The Ansley Park Beautification Foundation. If you are in the Atlanta area, I would love to see you there.
Upcoming IRL Events:
- Sunday, October 8th: Ansley Art in the Park One Day Sale; 12 - 5pm
- Tuesday, October 17th: Joy and Light Home Show in Atlanta - contact me for details
- Sunday, November 5th: Plywood Art + Experience Auction - I will have a Joy and Light Experience available at the Auction! See more details for tickets here.
- Tuesday, November 28th: Joy and Light Home Show in Charlotte - contact me for details
- Wednesday, November 29th: Lake Hickory Country Club One Stop Holiday Shop; 9am - 7pm
Interested in hosting a show at your home? Contact me at Joyandlightdesign@gmail.com